Friday, November 13, 2015

This is Halloween!

Hello, loves!

Here we are, so far in the year. Everything's happening so fast in my opinion. It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating Halloween! (one of my all-time favorite holidays) 
Fall has always been my favorite season, and I must admit it's a little different here on the west coast. In Indiana, the seasons were always so prominent. You could tell the 4 apart so easily, and the leaves never failed to change color to create breathtaking  sceneries. Here in San Diego, it gets a bit chilly and the wind blows a bit..but instead of leaves rustling, palm trees bend in the wind. It's quite a different atmosphere and theres few days where it actually feels like fall, but its beautiful all the same!
I trust you all had a very spooky, fun-filled Halloween. 
I certainly did! My halloween experience included a field trip to the San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art downtown, and a prize for best costume later that night. (that was a pleasant surprise!)
I'm not sure what it is about downtown areas but I seem to be attracted to them wherever I go! Those last pictures are some snapshots of my time downtown with friends later that week. (:
Alas, I encourage you all to continue enjoying this Fall season.       



xoxo, 
SBcouture















No comments:

Post a Comment