Tuesday, December 8, 2015

hello Hollywood


Hello!

I can truthfully say that I was a complete tourist this past weekend. Since moving to SD, my family hasn't done much when it comes to exploring the LA/Hollywood area. On Sunday we visited the bulk of it! We got to visit some well known landmarks that I myself had only seen on tv or in movies.
The TCL Chinese Theater was packed with tourists and people in costume looking for a tip or two. I found so many celebrities I admired on The Walk of Fame (see Robert Downey Jr & Star Trek actors below).
Although we only saw the infamous Hollywood sign from afar, it was still quite the experience to see it in person, with my own eyes! (I swear I thought it was fake.) 
There were even people already lined up for the upcoming Star Wars movie!(so excited.)
Later that night I went to a filmmaker/media artist Christmas party at the CBS Studio Center. It was a fun night overall, and an even better time sleeping on the way home..

P.S I highly recommend the new film; Life. It's a quiet, poetic film and very interesting to watch. Look it up!(: 

P.S.S Sadly, today marks the 33 year anniversary of John Lennon's death. He's certainly missed by myself & the world. 
I believe the world lost one of it's greatest imaginations that day and I admire him greatly.




xoxo,
SBcouture







No comments:

Post a Comment