Saturday, October 3, 2015

art dreams

Hello loves,

Recently I have been thinking quite a lot about the future and what I want to do. I've been extremely blessed to have the opportunity to attend an art based school here in San Diego. Not only do I get to participate in academics, but I also get to draw, paint, sculpt, ect. It's really amazing and the experience is making me think about what I've always wanted to pursue in life. Art.
I've been daydreaming of my own art space. An art studio with plenty of white wall space to hang up drawings and paintings. Theres just something so satisfying about a blank canvas,and I'de love to fill one (or many) up. 
One thing I have never really minded is experimenting with different mediums and techniques, so sculpting would definitely be on my list along with digital art. 
I have been looking into different art colleges as well.
The possibilities are endless
(Who knows, maybe i'll be able to own an art gallery some day with my special someone)

P.S. The pic below is a palm frond painting I completed in my fabrication & design class!




2 comments: