Monday, July 13, 2015

SDCC15

Hello friends, 

As many of you might know (or if not here ya go) I am a huge nerd. And this week I was able to set my inner nerd free and express myself at the San Diego Comic Con. My sister and I (pictured below) went as The Joker and Harley Quinn from the popular Batman franchise. Since our decision to go was a bit last minute, we rushed to costume stores, thrift stores, and our own closets to piece things together. But we were happy with the results!
I had a lot of fun with her exploring and taking many pictures with other people in costume. It's really quite amazing to see thousands of people in one place that share the same likes and interests! I definitely felt like I was in my element.
Another plus side to all this, was that I was finally able to meet a good friend. I had met this friend a little over 3 years ago online. It was such a privilege to finally meet her in person and have a good time with her at the con.
So, if I could leave you with anything it would be that your parents were wrong about not talking to strangers.
(Just kidding!)
I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your summer and I'll be updating the blog as frequent as possible!

xoxo,
SBcouture








No comments:

Post a Comment