Saturday, July 11, 2015

adventures in traveling


Sometimes you really forget how diverse and different America can be. I've been to this part of the country before long ago and I certainly forgot how beautiful the dessert, plains, and mountains are. This road trip has been extensive with it's expected and unexpected highs and lows, but we're at our final destination. San Diego has the most beautiful weather and beaches, but something plagues my mind. Homesickness. I never thought I would call Indy my home, but here I am thousands of miles away, missing it. 
I miss the places but more importantly the faces. And those beautiful people I just don't want to live without.
Every summer a challenge decides to emerge, this year has definitely been the biggest challenge of them all.
Thankful for my new base, but missing my home base dearly.

P.S I hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July!
P.S.S These pics were taken in New Mexico, Arizona, Las Vegas, & San Diego!



xoxo,
SBcouture











No comments:

Post a Comment