Tuesday, March 17, 2015

say bonjour to si bon couture!


  • Who am I?
    • Hello there! My name is Stephanna Bennett. I'm a Jamaican/American world traveler who is currently based in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm a lover of God, fashion, art, literature, and coffee. My hobbies consist of sketching, free-writing, and traveling. I can check off many countries when it comes to where I've lived and visited including, France, England, Germany, Greece, ect. Welcome and please enjoy my style and perspective on the world around me!
    • You can find me on: Twitter(@stephannaluv1), Instagram(@stephannalyn), Polyvore(vintageparade1) & Pinterest(@stephannalyn)
  • Why am I blogging?
    • I've always wanted to create my own blog to share things like fashion tips, photography, my own writings, and more. I hope to inspire others to use their creativity!
  • What will I be blogging about?
    • I will be blogging about mainly fashion. My blog will also consist of outfit pieces, art projects, updates on travel, photos of ideal locations, photo shoots with friends and myself, and literary works in progress.
  • How can you leave feedback?
    • Feel completely free to leave your feedback in comments on whatever I post! Your opinion is welcome! Positive and negative comments are encouraged, after all nothing's wrong with receiving a little constructive criticism from time to time. (;

                                                   - xoxo, 
                                                    SBcouture 

No comments:

Post a Comment